Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life in general

Have you ever wondered what your doing in life? I know I have. Life is definitely a roller coaster, but whether you choose to ride it or not is your own choice. Personally, I choose to ride it long and hard. To live life to the fullest, with no regrets. To not make a choice today that I cant live with tomorrow. Everything in life is a decision, whether it be what friends you choose, where you want to live, or even what cereal to eat in the morning.
         As my english teacher would say, I use way to many cliches, write all wrong, and dont use the correct punctuation. But those are simple decisions. What is high school these days? Barely learning, persevering through classes that just dont make sense, and of course the horrid teachers that everyone hates.   But then there are the good parts, such as the fun, the friends, the memories, and the laughs. To think about being out of high school is mind boggling, knowing that you may never see those people again. To understand that the day you graduate is the day you are no longer a child, but yet one to make the bigger decisions on your own.
       Well, first blog down haha, my friend, and my heros husband told me to do this...so here it went! Next blog....you'll find out about that hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment