Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Hero

Have you ever had someone change your life? I have. Her name? Janet Titus. Janet is one of those people that inspires you in everything that you do. From the time that you meet her, to the time that you actually get to know her. Lemme give you some background info, Janet is basically the most amazing horse trainer in the world. Not only does she train wild mustangs, untamable horses, and conquer the beast inside, but she also cares for others like no other, helps you with your trials, straightens you out when needed, and loves you unconditionally. Now arent you jealous you dont have your own little Janet? She has changed me for the better, and I will never look back to the old me. Janets like a mother to me, and through all the hardship, she always knows how to cheer me up when Im down, pick me up when I fall, and go the extra step to brush the dirt off. Although I did fall off her horse over the summer and she laughed at me haha. But I deserved it!

1 comment:

  1. First things first. You are a good writer! I hear your wonderful personality in all the stuff you write. Secondly, I do have my own little Janet, now don't I? Sorry, you have to share. And lastly, this is good stuff. Sorry I didn' see sooner.

    BTW, you do have a facebook share in there already. That is good. I'll share stuff when I can. Keep writing. This can turn into something very important for you.

    ReplyDelete