Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maturity?

So I'm 15 right, and most of my best friends are older. Not saying that younger people arent as good as older, just saying that maybe I dont want to deal with the drama of the young. Maturity and wisdom come with age and understanding. But is it possible to be young and have maturity and wisdom? I believe it is possible; but I also believe that it is far and few within teens to see someone who can get along with older people. One of my most cherished friends named Bunny, is in her 60's but shes one of the coolest chicks I know, I love her to death, and she understands that as I am crazy, I am not just another stupid teen. Many of my horse friends are in there 30's or 40's, my favorite just turned 50, but just because they are older than me doesnt mean that we dont get along well. In any case, it brings me to a higher level of knowledge. Learning from there life experiences, and know what I should and shouldn't do in life. Most teens don't think before they say something, look before they fall, or learn very well from there mistakes. I try to not do those things, not saying that I can always accomplish that goal, but I try well enough. Life lesson here? Learning from other's mistakes, and asking questions that you have to those who have been through the same predicaments could save you a whole lot of trouble. Being mature is a good thing, and understanding life is even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment